Movie

Started by Krowdon, August 06, 2012, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I like their voices I wish our actors talked like that.

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on August 06, 2012, 10:43:37 PM
Speaking of movies, my favorite is probably Great Escape.
whats it about?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Prepare to see modern public ads like this video in the coming years. Things are heating up again and humanity just can't wait to blow itself up.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What do you mean 'Things are heating up?"
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Chiiiinnnaaaaaa

My greatest adversary.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont think China would try anything.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Interesting.

Pet Sematary is probably one of my favorite movies, along with The Shining and Gone With The Wind.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 06, 2012, 10:47:17 PM
Chiiiinnnaaaaaa

My greatest adversary.

And if they do try anything, I'm gonna go over them and give 'em a beating they wont forget.

Ungatt Trunn II

There's so many of them. And they're catching up...
I don't want to live in a world where America isn't no. 1

I mean, my great grandparents got to live in that world all their lives, so why can't I?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

I will destroy China.

Krowdon

I bet I could take at least twenty two down before they got me. Even then I'd go down fighting.

at least that what I like to think would happen

Ungatt Trunn II

They may take the west coast, they may even take the east coast. But I doubt they'd ever take the Rockies, Appalachia, or the south.

Too many crazy survivalist gun nuts in those particular areas and the terrain is just plain nasty sometimes.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

Try taking Switzerland. It's impossible.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 06, 2012, 10:59:06 PM
They may take the west coast, they may even take the east coast. But I doubt they'd ever take the Rockies, Appalachia, or the south.

Too many crazy survivalist gun nuts in those particular areas and the terrain is just plain nasty sometimes.

this is the most accurate statement I think you have ever made.

Ungatt Trunn II

And picture all those gangs and the mafia and all those things we always have trouble with.

I doubt they'll be so kind to the occupying Chinese army.
DIE HIPPIE DIE