Movie

Started by Krowdon, August 06, 2012, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

"The battlefield beckons us, Strategos. Under your guideful hand, by Zeus, we shall reconquer what is rightfully ours, and exterminate the barbarians that plague the lands within Oceanos. Alexander tried, but he was poisoned by success, by his own foul Makedonian blood. We shall not make the same mistake, Strategos."

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 06, 2012, 10:02:31 PM
ZE BOOBIES, YOU CANNOT SEE!

Depends on how old you are noob.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I really doubt there's a concrete age which can be drawn to gauge the maturity of every single individual. The human body, in the right context, is not obscene at all.

Granted, I doubt this is the right context.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Also there's other stuff and it's a pretty gross movie.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Strange, how we think nothing of subjecting the young to extreme violence. But bare bodies? Unthinkable!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'd rather have them see bare bodies then blood and gross.

Ungatt Trunn II

I'd rather kill EVERYBODY!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You would be very lonely.

Ungatt Trunn II

Most of the people I talk to are made up anyways. Might as well just go full crazy, instead of being perpetually stuck in crazy limbo.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Crazy limbo is more fun.

Ungatt Trunn II

I have time for crazy limbo when I'm done being crazy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

How long will you be crazy for?

Ungatt Trunn II

How is that even a question? That's up to crazy me.

I wonder what SANE me is like. Never met sane me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think sane you is Bill Nye the Science Guy.

Flitchaye Warrior

You've watched that person?