Paint Strippers (sorry Holby)

Started by Krowdon, August 06, 2012, 12:45:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Here is a picture of a stripper.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I cant handle all these strippers.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

This topic would be more fun if you couldnt see it from the main page.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Firetooth

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

I have never seen that show.

Firetooth

You're missing out. Though some of the jokes are a bit...unsavoury.

It's like a midpoint between The Simpsons and South Park in terms of rudeness. It's pretty great, that is when they don't spend all episode referencing films/people/bands/events etc. nobody knows about.

Oh, the joke is the character I posted is a perv. 

Ryu

sniff them filthy strippers :P

Krowdon

Sorry Holby

Ryu

Krowdon

Only the high class ones though.

Ryu

hmmm they all smell the same to me tbh

Firetooth

that's it too far imma report you to the cyber police and they backtrace your ip.

Krowdon