Bored

Started by Krowdon, August 05, 2012, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

You mean no Crassus crucifying gladiators along the main road to Rome?

Krowdon

It takes place in modern times it's kinda like a cop show except more like CSI but with less cop stuff and more science.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

I want Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Total War.

Krowdon

Shhh I know its okay.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Urgan Nagru's theme-song in my opinion.

Camaclue

Stop talking about Total war Flitch, JEEBUS
how would you feel if i only talked about ponies and posted Pony-related music?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

If you do that Camelglue I might have to break out the furries.

Ungatt Trunn II

And I'll do what I do.

Which is purge the forums of your collective filth. Or at least spa.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Good luck. It'd be like a war or something.

Ungatt Trunn II

I'd delete all the topics. HAHAHAHA!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We'd make several while you were away

Ungatt Trunn II

Fine, I'd delete my own account. And since I have root in spa, I'd take it with me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Okay now I'll be sure not to post furries.

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not completely sure of the integrity of my claim, but why the hell not. Seems plausible. SHADOW GIVE ME ROOT IN SPA IF I DO NOT HAVE IT NOW.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Why not be an entire spa tree?