Bored

Started by Krowdon, August 05, 2012, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

BORED

bored                                                   bored         

BoRED

BORED
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Are you this *breathes deeply* BORED!!!

Krowdon

YES. *sobs dramatically*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Oh and the music you liked is linked in my signature.

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

I can see that you like it.

Krowdon

I do. I might have to favorite it.

Flitchaye Warrior

O rly? Do you like the movie last of the mohicans? If so then there is this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1ryJDVuZ6k

Krowdon

HOW DO YOU FIND SUCH COOL MUSIC

Flitchaye Warrior

Don't know. This is a video filled with video game intros and their music is in the backround:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45GCULCtvWk

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on August 05, 2012, 08:30:17 PM
Don't know. This is a video filled with video game intros and their music is in the backround.

Flitchaye Warrior, you know better than to post trash like that. If you can't follow the rules, maybe you don't need to participate. Consider this your warning. Next step is a gag.

Ungatt Trunn II
Mod duties

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

Crap. Forgot te post the link.

Krowdon

I got modded once. It was glorious.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Yup. I think the topic got deleted though, which is a real shame.