Ungatt

Started by Krowdon, August 05, 2012, 11:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

And he is the heretic, therefor.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Shhhh. Calm down Unga.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

And I mean why even post a church...

Thinks he's better than me...

*RAGE LEVELS DEPLETED -- CONTACT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*contacts administrator*

Ungatt Trunn II

*This is UTE customer support, how can I help you today?*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Hi. Our Ungatt is out of rage.

Ungatt Trunn II

*"I see. Let me patch you through to the Ungatt Specimen Control Team."*

*Elevator music*

*"USCT, Administration Department. This is Colonel Lou speaking. I understand your Ungatt has depleted his rage levels. Can you please explain your situation to me?"*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

Medieval Total War has the best music of the whole series.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 05, 2012, 04:01:58 PM
*"I see. Let me patch you through to the Ungatt Specimen Control Team."*

*Elevator music*

*"USCT, Administration Department. This is Colonel Lou speaking. I understand your Ungatt has depleted his rage levels. Can you please explain your situation to me?"*

He's out of rage and has completely stopped functioning.

Ungatt Trunn II

*"It appears you have a much older model Ungatt, a 1950's early A-Model Series. Very rare and durable, but buggy. Our servers are not as compatible as it seems this Ungatt disconnected himself from the central Hub. I'm using the control interface manually and this unit appears to have used the hull to store copious amounts of candy wrappers. I've just shipped an upgrade package which should make the rage level for your Ungatt self-sustaining."*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

*"This specimen also appears to have jury-rigged some of its own upgrades over the years, meaning that besides a few basic parts, we cannot update your Ungatt. This means we are not liable for any deaths which result, and your warranty is now void. The Ungatt has been reset. It should become responsive once again in a few moments. Have a spiffin' day."*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Thank you, customer service guy!