Birds

Started by Krowdon, August 04, 2012, 05:26:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Raid your own kitchen first.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

It's empty and besides I'm already in it.

Krowdon

I have to go downstairs if I want to eat. :(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

How many stories do you have? Including the basement and attic if you have them.

Krowdon

Two. And an attic.

Flitchaye Warrior

I have one and an attic and a basement.

Krowdon

Every basement I have ever been in has beel like the arctic.

Flitchaye Warrior

Mine is mostly cold, but if you stand at the top step it's like the warmest place in the house.

Krowdon

I would sleep on the top step I love being warm.

Flitchaye Warrior

But the rest is still cold. On the weekends after playing my games down there my hands are ice cold.

Krowdon

I wouldnt like that. I dont even like having the fan on.

Flitchaye Warrior

Then you wouldn't survive where I plan on living. Unless of course I install a ton of heaters.

Krowdon

Where do you want to live?

Flitchaye Warrior

On an island in one of the great lakes.

Krowdon

Are you allowed to do that?