Pictures I have saved on my computer.

Started by Krowdon, August 04, 2012, 12:49:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I'll post pictures I have saved. Heres one to start, but pick a folder and I'll go into it and post a picture.

Folders:
Furries
Homestuck
Other
----------
Wow I need more folders.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

I like the tree. Pick a folder and I'll post a picture from it. Or, if it has subfolders, I'll give you those to pick from.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

OR

Give me something to go find a picture of and I will post it.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Here is a picture of Sherlock one of my good friends drew.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Its Sherlock. Whats odd about Sherlock Holmes?

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

He's missing the hat and the magnifying glass.

Krowdon

This is Sherlock from the new TV show.

see?

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

I have all the Sherlock Holmes books I need to keep reading.

Flitchaye Warrior