Ask Krowdon

Started by Krowdon, August 02, 2012, 10:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

"You have the mentality of an abused spouse" does not equal "you are an abused spouse".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

No, you're not. Get angry and call me names.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 03, 2012, 10:36:01 PM
Can't feel worse than getting hit. What did you do to warrant that?

It doesnt happen often, just so you know.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 03, 2012, 10:51:08 PM
No, you're not. Get angry and call me names.
But I'm not angry with you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

It shouldn't happen at all. Once my brother pounded the hell out me off so I hit him in the back of the legs with a baseball bat later. I mean, that's just life.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You dont understand how guilty I would feel.  I would get a stomach ache and eat less because I wont feel hungry and sit alone in my room until I apologized and even then I'd still feel bad for a day or two.

Ungatt Trunn II

Why would so guilty about everything, and apologetic?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Because thats just how I am.

Ungatt Trunn II

What kind of things have you actually done which made you feel so damned guilty?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Nothing in the past few months.

Mostly in the past its been lying, and getting bad grades, and not doing stuff I'm supposed to.

Ungatt Trunn II

So are you genuinely guilty or do you simply fear the possible repercussions?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Mostly I am genuinely guilty.

I dont care if I get grounded I just deal with it and do someting I'm allowed to do. like draw.

Ungatt Trunn II

What if you were also grounded from drawing?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I would write. or sit in my room and think. or watch movies and take walks around the neighborhood.

Camaclue

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER
that's what happens when I'm too lazy to make a decent post.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]