Ask Krowdon

Started by Krowdon, August 02, 2012, 10:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I havent been keeping close attention.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Have you ever engaged in a fistfight?
If no, any kind of fight?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Does sparring in Karate count? probably not.

Um, I argue verbally. No real fights though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

No fighting with siblings? How is that even possible?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont hit them. We argue verbally and I have been hit. And I'm sure I might have done something in the past, but from the arguments I remember, there has been no physical contact from me.

Ungatt Trunn II

Why not hit back, hard? Knock 'em out and be like "WHAT'S GOOD".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Because I dont want to hurt them. I'd feel really bad.

Ungatt Trunn II

Can't feel worse than getting hit. What did you do to warrant that?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Make my sister mad.

Theres nothing specific that'll do it. But once she gets mad enough I usually get a punch in the arm or back. not hard enough to bruise or anything.

Ungatt Trunn II

What do you do to cause such anger? Are you an IRL troll?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well, mostly I tell her when she's being rude. And if she's already mad, and wants me to do something, and it s not something I need to do because I've already evaluated the situation, she'll punch me.

Ungatt Trunn II

And how would you be in the wrong to hit back?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Because I dont want to hit anyone. I'd feel terrible.

Ungatt Trunn II

You have the mentality of an abused spouse. You are literally obligated to hit siblings back. Why not bust some Karate moves, just so they know who they're messing with?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I havent taken Karate in five years.

I am not an abused spouse. I dont even have a boyfriend.