Ask Krowdon

Started by Krowdon, August 02, 2012, 10:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Yes that is good. What kind of videos would you like me to find for you?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

This game as such cool music.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

I know. how about this one?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpw1JB9n7UU&feature=BFa&list=PL66CE33E605130A1D
Don't you think it fits my personality perfectly?

Krowdon

I like that song you just posted. I made a topic for posting music. Also here is m contribution to the music I had a better one but I cant find it. I picked this one because I liked the guys voice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsXB8j4GRqI

Krowdon

That was the only song I could think of I am sorry.

Flitchaye Warrior

Do you think you could beat me in Total War? That's where music you just heard is from.

Krowdon

If I had some time to get used to it and figure stuff out, maybe.

Flitchaye Warrior

Just buy either Rome or Medieval Total War on Amazon or Ebay. Whichever is cheaper.

Krowdon

Dude my computer doesn't do Games. I told you this

Flitchaye Warrior

Rome only costs 2.4 GB.

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

You can always change the settings.

Krowdon

I'll think about it but probably not. Sorry.