Ask Krowdon

Started by Krowdon, August 02, 2012, 10:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

Do you own any Strongholds, cause I've got five?

Krowdon

I have Stronghold Crusader.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Are you able to play it?

Krowdon

I'd have to install it and it doesnt have online/multiplayer. I dont think.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Do you own a steam account?

Krowdon

Yes I do and I made it for the family to use but I hate steam so I wont go on.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

I'm mad because I bought The Orange Box, right?

All I wanted to do was play Portal.  The Orange Box has discs and I'm like 'Great. All I gotta do is install the game off these disks and play Portal."

No. They forced me to download Steam I didnt even want steam. So instead of putting in disks like a sensible person whenever I want to play Portal I have to use steam to play it and I get all these pop ups for games IGAF about and I dont want steam.

Flitchaye Warrior

I could buy you game if you'd like? Not on steam of course.

Krowdon

No, its okay. I dont really play games anyway.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

ooh. I kinda like that song.

Krowdon

Still good, but not as much. Let me go find videos for you.