Ask Krowdon

Started by Krowdon, August 02, 2012, 10:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

What is your favorite animal?

Krowdon

Probably a fox but Ocelot takes a close second.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

What is your favorite time period in history? Medieval or Antiquity?

Krowdon

Its probably a mix, if I had to choose between those two.

My favorite history thing to learn about is the Civil War.

Flitchaye Warrior

Really? Mine too. I just bought a video game about it and it kicked my !#^$%&@ on easy. *sob*

Krowdon

Video games do that to me too.

Flitchaye Warrior

I always died from closeby explosions.

Krowdon

I die because I don't aim the gun.

Ungatt Trunn II

Umm... why do you never answer my questions, and react defensively/angrily when I do ask them?

^That is my question.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

And all they give you is a revolver pistol and a revolver rifle and some grenades and that's about it unless you are the Union in which case you get saber.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 02, 2012, 10:48:04 PM
Umm... why do you never answer my questions, and react defensively/angrily when I do ask them?

^That is my question.

It depends on the question I think. We talked about this and why I don't answer certain things.

Camaclue

what is the dumbest thing you did IRL?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Camaclue on August 02, 2012, 11:16:09 PM
what is the dumbest thing you did IRL?

Jumping off a bridge into a river, opening the car door while it was moving and I wasn't buckled in, hmmm.....

That's all I got right now.

Flitchaye Warrior

Do you play any strategy games? And if so what is/are your favorite ones?