Stop

Started by Krowdon, July 31, 2012, 11:06:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Look at the cop in the background.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

*shrugs* She's laughing?

Krowdon

The Motorcycle dude high Fived the cop instead of stopping like he's supposed to.

Flitchaye Warrior

The bike-thingy person is a cop.

Krowdon

Sharptooh

Krowdon

Sharptooh

Sorry Krowdon, that last post was Firefight trying to be funny . . .

Krowdon

Dude he gets on to your account a lot.

Firetooth

I was gonna go on his facebook account but facebook wasn't working.

And this was provoked, he filled all my youtube playlists, and posted on my facebook, some video about fish tanks. Strange child..
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Well, I thought you liked fish?

Firetooth

Firetooth does like fish, hence the video like!

And yeah . . . he does, problem is we share a laptop, and because we switch on it so often I usually can't be bothered to log out of everything (3 or 4 things sometimes) just so Firegoose can't post something stupid that I can easily rectify.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.