Sparkledogs

Started by Krowdon, July 31, 2012, 07:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

He fought in 'Nam. He got the earrings and tattoo during a memorable night in Saigon. He is also passing gas.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I die laughing when I see him ongf
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

oh and "Danger Dog" is the nickname he had in his unit. His unit, btw, was the Clandestine Services Special Operations Augmentation.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

The yellow, brown and grey furs look awesome together. I might have to steal that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Well all I did was post the color spectrum, then take colors from what the forums has for text.

Soooo...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Camaclue

another neat trick. Chose 12 different letters and find colors that start with that letter.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ashyra Nightwing

I didn't read the thread but is this about those godawful sparkledog things which have spread all over deviant art like a fungus?

oh man i'm gonna do one

watch this space

Krowdon

Yes! We all colored Sparkledogs from a template I found. Didn't do markings or clothes though. Except Ungatt did.

Ashyra Nightwing

photoshop is open but i can't decide what to do, help me someone

Krowdon

Make it colorful and give it wings and some 70's pants,

Ashyra Nightwing

i saw 70s and it inspired me

ron burgundy dog is happening, ok

Krowdon

Ashyra Nightwing