Sparkledogs

Started by Krowdon, July 31, 2012, 07:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Ungatt make a Sparkledog.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

This is what mine was originally going to look like:

Krowdon

But thats not a sparkledog.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I can't. I don't have any of those "friend" things. Certainly not a "best friend". These things really are discriminatory.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

jUST PICK 12 COLOURS.

Ungatt Trunn II

1.violet   
2. blue   
3. green   
4. yellow   
5. orange   
6. red   
7. gray
8. brown
9. black
10. white
11. pink
12. teal
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

now colour the dog. Unless you want me to do it but I'm not drawing markings for you.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Now color the dog unless you want me to do it for you. But any markings you want you gotta do yourself.

Ungatt Trunn II

You do it, I'm busy being lazy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Here is yours. If you want markings, do it yourself.

Ungatt Trunn II

You know what? That thing almost looked kinda decent. Then what happens? The tongue. wat.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I followed the format. I like the fur on yours though.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Thats beautiful. I need to give mine markings.