The Shining

Started by Krowdon, July 28, 2012, 11:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

No arguments here. Alien is in my top 5 favourite films ever, and that is a prestigious list. Though the sequel is nearly good, albeit a completely different type of film.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Camaclue

You know what's a good movie trilogy? The Indiana Jones movies (not counting the better-than-Twilight-but-still-bad 4th movie)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Firetooth

Well the 1st and 3rd are great, the 2nd is good, if needless, prequel and the 4th is mediocre.

Original star wars and Lord of the Rings are better trilogies imo.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Oh and the man with no name trilogy, literally the best trilogy ever.

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on August 03, 2012, 12:13:12 PM
Well the 1st and 3rd are great, the 2nd is good, if needless, prequel and the 4th is mediocre.

Original star wars and Lord of the Rings are better trilogies imo.

I'm not a fan of Star Wars or Lord of the Rings.

I did like The Hobbit. But why do they feel like they need to make it 3 movies? One movie is good, thank you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Yeah the book isn't long enough for 3 movies imo...

Camaclue

You know what book needs a movie? Fly By Night.
It's like the Hunger Games except it's not.

Holby

Quote from: Camaclue on August 03, 2012, 12:02:37 PM
You know what's a good movie trilogy? The Indiana Jones movies (not counting the okay 4th movie)
Lost all respect as soon as you said "the okay 4th movie". Nothing about it was OK.

The Shining is scary, but I'm always bummed he spent the whole freaking winter writing a book of nonsense. He spent so much time on it, and achieved so little.

The scariest old horror I've watched is The Haunting (1963).

Firetooth, The Dollars trilogy is great, I know people always talk about TGBU, but I enjoyed For A Few Dollars More the most. Loved those sequences with the watch. The music...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHH5D7XMpt8

I will not deleted this

Camaclue