The Shining

Started by Krowdon, July 28, 2012, 11:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Did I tell you guys I loved this movie?

I found it a bit creepy though. But thats part of why I like it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Close.

Wendy was probably my favorite character though.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

ASHYRA SENT THIS TO ME LIKE, MONTHS AGO AND I STILL FREAK WHEN I SEE IT. In a bad way, because its creepy.

Ungatt Trunn II

Looks like the average furry convention to me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

THAT DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE AN ANIMAL. *sobbing*

Ungatt Trunn II

What the hell are two little kids gonna do? Jeeze get a hold of yourself.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Be ghosts, that's what.

I'm worried about ghosts IRL.

Ungatt Trunn II

Ghosts have a realness factor of negative zero.

Even if they are ghosts, STILL what are they gonna do? I mean really. How many times in the news do you hear of "death by ghost"? And even in horror movies ghosts SUCK at killing just a few people. It takes like an entire movie and still some one survives. Disgraceful.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Be scary. Move things around, appear, make noise. Ghost things. I don't want them talking to me either.

Ungatt Trunn II

I think a ghost pal would be pretty neat. Since they aren't humans, you could disregard any laws and harass them at will.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

That film is great, but the bit with the bathtub is creepy as...and the spirit guy who turns out to be real.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on July 29, 2012, 06:24:46 AM
That film is great, but the bit with the bathtub is creepy as...and the spirit guy who turns out to be real.

I didn't like the nasty grandma in that scene. She looked moldy to me.

Which spirit guy?

Firetooth

Yeah the scene was alright before the moldy grandma. :P

The guy who *spoilers* releases Jack Nicholson from the room he's looked in.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

I love the Shining. The bathtub bit is super scary. Also furries