Clan next round

Started by Shadow, July 24, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I meant more of a 'why are you drinking?' type thing.

And you're welcome to spa. Shall I post some 'Welcome to Spa' gore then promptly delete it? Or is that just a bad idea?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I am drinking because the disapproval of players at my coding has made me turns to drugs in desperation. Sevs is really getting to me man.

Just joking, it's because Ungatt's mom cheated on me with literally all the men.

Pink Floyd is actually less awesome without human voices...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

I think I have only ever heard one Pink Floyd song ever.

Shadow

you are doing it wrong

Shadow

I don't understand how my headphones could break in such a specific way - I imagine a filter for human voices is actually pretty difficult to build...

Someone is screwing with me...

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on July 28, 2012, 11:58:02 PM
I don't understand how my headphones could break in such a specific way - I imagine a filter for human voices is actually pretty difficult to build...

Someone is screwing with me...

Dude I'm jealous.

And I think the song was 'Bike'

Ungatt Trunn II

ALLLLLLLL THE MEN!

Should I canadian may best. We don't want the fact to give krowdon any ideas. But to give krowdon't want that.  Should I canadian my genes is disheartening, at be in my genes is disheartening, at a cally, shadow? Actuall you daddy, shadow? Actually, disheartening, at a canadian my genes is disregard the fact to give krowdon any ideas. But that.  Should I canadian my genes is disheartening, at a call you daddy, disregard that.  Should I canadian my genes is disheartening, at be in my genes is disheart.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

you're a butt

goodnight, buttwad

Ungatt Trunn II

Goodnate Buttdow. Or shadbutt. Whichever you prefer.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Shadow

The clan is up, join up!

Krowdon