Clan next round

Started by Shadow, July 24, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

Shadow

Ungatt Trunn II

Ohhh. I think I remember that. I'm still going to kill you posthumously, just so you know.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Krowdon

Oh. I said that. No one ever explained to me the three ways in which it was funny.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh golly, time for "the talk".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

When a mommy and daddy love each other very much, jesus comes out on a chariot and kills them both with his flaming Desert Eagle of divine justice. It's so cool.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 28, 2012, 11:28:33 PM
When a Ungatt and Shadow love each other very much, jesus comes out on a chariot and kills them both with his flaming hippie of divine justice. It's so cool.

Ungatt Trunn II

Sometimes that happens, and jesus is wearing sunglasses and Metallica is playing in the background for some reason. Then he does a triple backflip out of his chariot (which flies btw) and gestures vulgarly towards any onlookers. If there are no onlookers, he will make some.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

something about raging commies

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on July 28, 2012, 11:29:28 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 28, 2012, 11:28:33 PM
When a Ungatt and Shadow love each other very much, jesus comes out on a chariot and kills them both with his flaming hippie of divine justice. It's so cool.

^Better version.

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh god, you and your unhealthy obsession with male same-sex relationships.

Oh shadow, embrace me and let us exchange our sweat as we have worked ourselves up from all that making out we just did.
DIE HIPPIE DIE