Clan next round

Started by Shadow, July 24, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

ONFG YES THT IS PERFECT.

And I'll be Snowman?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

What do I look like, your neural pathways?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

I reserve the right to orchestrate the destruction of our clan by immediately declaring open war on everyone.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But I don't know how to turbo,
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't either.

Okay I've got to ask now, what's with you ending stuff with commas?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'm on vacation and I have to use my iPod and I can't type. So sometimes I put commas if I rush.

Ungatt Trunn II

WHAT! LIAR! I don't believe anything from anyone anywhere ever.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think you might be making fun of me?

Ungatt Trunn II

No, if I was making fun of you I'd say "I don't trust anyone about anything anywhere ever".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

When does next round start? Also I get home saturday so save me a spot if it starts before then.

Ungatt Trunn II

It starts... right now.

Or at least next month. That is how turbo worked when I actually played, on a monthly basis.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Rakefur

Save "Jack Noir" for me.
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012