Clan next round

Started by Shadow, July 24, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

which one of us are you referring to?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

The first line was for krows, the next was for you babe.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 28, 2012, 11:35:24 PM
Oh god, you and your unhealthy obsession with male same-sex relationships.

Oh shadow, embrace me and let us exchange our sweat as we have worked ourselves up from all that making out we just did.

Hey. Female same sex relationships are good too. I ship a few of those. Then there's the occasional heterosexual pairing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

chocolate covered coffee beans are pretty good if you avoid the coffee bean

Ungatt Trunn II

No, all relationships are bad, you are bad, you SHOULD feel bad even though you don't, and Shads mcgee appears to be a communist who rejects my love.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Shadow

my headphones are broken and completely block out human voices while playing instrumentals just fine, this is both bizarre and wonderful as I often complain that songs are quite good except for the singing getting in the way of the instrumental.

Shadow

also sevs is currently posting a rant about me being corrupt and awful, goodtimes.

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on July 28, 2012, 11:42:31 PM
my headphones are broken and completely block out human voices while playing instrumentals just fine, this is both bizarre and wonderful as I often complain that songs are quite good except for the singing getting in the way of the instrumental.

Look at you, changing the subject like a good Mod.

Also, where do you get headphones like that?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh my god, what are you really think anyone is listening about? Do your stupid frivolous ramblings?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 28, 2012, 11:44:36 PM
Oh my god, what are you really think anyone is listening about? Do your stupid frivolous ramblings?

That first sentence.

Shadow

wut

I'm fairly drunk still and I can still post better than this

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on July 28, 2012, 11:46:57 PM
wut

I'm fairly drunk still and I can still post better than this

Why are you drunk?

Shadow

Shadow

also lol I post too much, time to spend more time in spa

Ungatt Trunn II

Wow sheltered can you pretty stion. How sheltered can you live in the basement or something? You be? Did you probably stion. How sheltered can you probably stion. How Krowdon. That's a probably stupid question. That's a pretty stupid you live in the basement or something? You live in the basement all.  Haha. Wow sheltered can you be? Did you be? Did question. That's a probably stupid question. How sheltered can you pretty still do live in the basements make you live in the basements make your parent.
DIE HIPPIE DIE