Clan next round

Started by Shadow, July 24, 2012, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

All right guys,

in honour of spa room providing me the motivation I needed to code the storehouse that will rock RWL next round, I am going to start a clan that I really hope everyone in spa will join. I will be teaching anyone who wants to, but mostly we will just have fun and try out the new storehouse. Imperium rules apply while in the clan.

I also have been working on the randomizing feature that Ungatt suggested (in my head). I have a solid plan for it, just need the motivation to do it, and if everyone plays and has fun that should be more than enough.

For those who are worried that they aren't great players, fear not! The storehouse is specifically designed to help level the playing field by buffering your mistakes.

Who's in?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Shadow

(attendence is mandatory, anyone who refuses will be subject to imperial sanctions and/or torture)

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Sure! I'll be signing up as Sn0wman.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Rakefur

I'll join, but I'll be at camp next week, so it won't be till after that.

BTW, I'll need a bunch of help...:P
Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Shadow

Everyone is welcome (but if space is limited, preference is given to people who are active in spa)

Durza

You got me shadow.  I can help teach.  look for my warlords siggie about da binary
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

typical round usually allows 7 member clans at the moment, so there is one spot left assuming everyone who posts, joins.

Pippin

IMPERIUM WILL FALL BENEATH ME
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

stormsight

Um.
Ok.
I will be lizardman.
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Krowdon

Ungatt let's have matching usernames AKA a theme you can be Lord English. Or whatever you want.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I'll let the others decide that. The others being you and everyone else and not me. But why? Well it's mostly because I'm a just ruler.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I meant just me and you. But maybe we could get more people.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE