Ungatt's Mom

Started by Shadow, July 11, 2012, 08:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

Here ya go. I even have a nice pair of stalletos  (sp?) for you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

*takes shoes and retreats into abyss*

Thanks.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Briar on March 05, 2013, 09:14:44 PM
Ha. There goes that plan.

But you're so cute and innocent Ungatt. Don't you want your masses to know the real Ungatt under all that...hair?

They can know whatever they want. They just can't know from those posts. They are the Devil in Disguise by Elvis Presley.

Quote from: Briar on March 05, 2013, 09:16:33 PM
Here ya go. I even have a nice pair of stalletos  (sp?) for you.

Stiletto. Named after the dagger it resembles. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt everyone has posts they regret.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

I can think of only one. It was a poorly cited reference.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Krowdon on March 05, 2013, 09:21:16 PM
Ungatt everyone has posts they regret.

I have millions, if not thousands! Posts so bad that I get physically uncomfortable in real life. To think that I supported some anarcho-communist new world order...

Even debated it against volk. That man is a saint though, never used that day against me. Probably doesn't remember it lol.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Krowdon

I try to avoid debates everyone always has so much more to say.

Ungatt Trunn II

I avoid them as much as I can because I get pissed off that PEOPLE WANT TO TAKE MY GUNS AWAY GOSDFDJS FK

Then they have all these sources. But I don't need sources when I'm so obviously right...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

That's why you do what several ppl around here do, which is just say what the other person says but the opposite.

Ungatt dearest, they aren't going to take your guns away.

Ungatt Trunn II

They'll raise the prices and that's close enough.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

So you get it from a dealer privately. As much as the gov't likes to say so, they'll never be able to force the private sellers to do background checks.

Ungatt Trunn II

Ohhh, "private dealer", I think I get your meaning?  :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'll be like Travis Bickle.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

You're about the only one who would.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE