Officium Recuperare Troglodytam Societas

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 08, 2012, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Because I like them. But if Ungatt doesn't do it I guess I have to.

Can we keep the Kanaya one?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

You seem to be implying that I'll do something about it. But I'm not a traditional mod, I don't actually enforce forum rules. I was just giving you a heads up in case one of the admins sees it or something. They may not appreciate the artistic value. Then again they might. I don't know. I'm only psychic after the fact.

Quote from: Krowdon on July 08, 2012, 11:29:09 PM
It is PG-13!

I have worse ones.

Ohhhh reaaallllyyy  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Krowdon

There's one with Dirk and he's been sliced up the middle by a hook.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I sent that one in a PM because I would get in trouble for that one.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh boo hoo look at the innards of that individual.

Like we don't see that every time we eat steak or something.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon