Officium Recuperare Troglodytam Societas

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, July 08, 2012, 11:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I have no Blood God, if that's what you're asking. Ha. Ha. Ha.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

That's a heretical notion you got there. I mean really, BLOOD GOD? That's not something that exists. Look, there's me, Ceiling Cat, and Cthulhu. That's it! Sorry! No Blood God.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

There should be. I'll make one for Spa.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

NOOO darnit! The Blood God seeks to corrupt spammers against spamkind!

I mean, if it existed that's what it'd do. Probably. Or ~in theory~.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Where did everyone go? Are you guys asleep? Hello? They're asleep. Great. Why do mortals sleep? It's so stupid. Here I am fully awake and completely alone. OH FORUMS THEY ARE THESE PLACES WHERE YOU TALK TO FRIENDS!!! Yes well guess what you moron I have no friends! I mean really, who would be friends with a hulking 15 ft. tall guy with a glowing halo wearing armor that is simply ridiculous? Well the wrong kind of people. Basically.

Right now as I type this, those profligates are prancing around dreamland. I don't have dreams anymore. My thoughts are blackened by the demon thoughts of a thousand alien races. If I sleep, we all die. I'm the one thing keeping you worthless idiots alive! How does that make you feel? Pretty insignificant I'd think.

And there's good cause for that.

All of you as a collective, you're the sun.
I'm that giant red star. Deal with it peons.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Camaclue

I was too busy with real life stuff
real life sucks
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Firetooth

That's some good stuff, keep saying words.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Camaclue

asbestos tacos have adventures in Didney Worl while running away to dancing Nazi boy band.

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

You know what you signed up for when you tried to get an answer out of Camaclue. YOU HAVE NO ONE TO BLAME BUT YOURSELF!
DIE HIPPIE DIE