Dear Shadow,

Started by Krowdon, June 30, 2012, 12:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Can I be mod of the roleplaying forum?

That way I can keep an eye on it and since I roleplay there it'll be easy. Then y'all dont have to bother with it.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Why don't you just send him a message?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You know, thats a better idea. But I prefer public rejection.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh, I see. You're trying to make it harder on him by exposing him to the peer pressure of the public eye. More will know what a heartless man he is if they all see it, HUH!?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No. Its just less awkward this way.

Ungatt Trunn II

For you. Not for Shadly.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Sorry Shadow. 

Dont worry about it.

Ungatt Trunn II

STOP TAKING ME SERIOUSLY
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Why cant I take the things you say seriously?

Ungatt Trunn II

You can't take things I say in Spa seriously, or many other things I say as I'm just joking around to make conversation.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

STOP BEING PERHAPS EMOTIONALLY DISTRESSED AND STOP SUCCUMBING TO MY EVERY WHIM WAIT THAT'S A PARADOX NEVER MIND
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What makes you think I'm emotionally distressed?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon