Cheese wars

Started by Umbra, June 23, 2012, 10:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

mmm rotten cheese, yummy

Umbra

That's true.

Umbra strains the liquified cheese out of the volcano's remains and assembles it into a slightly lumpy but iddentifiable an delicious piece of cheese, then goes to enlist in Ungatt's army. This is obviously the last place Ungatt will look, and everyone else will get owned if they come near.

Camaclue

Camaclue, being the pyromaniac that he is, buys a fresh container of Parmesan cheese to put on his four cheese pizza.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Krowdon is the commander of the section of the military Umbra is in. She orders everyone to be strip searched.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Hearing of the future strip search, ungatt joins that military
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Umbra

Umbra tricks Ungatt into taking his place, and leaves the military quietly. On the way out he poisons Camaclue' pizza and commandeers a jet to fly away to Iran.

Camaclue

(wrongatt, you're the FREAKING LEADER BRO)
Camaclue enjoys his pizza with a glass of antidote and cherry soda while waiting for more updates on the intrawebs.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

stormsight

Stormsight hears of Umbra leaving the military and stealing a jet. She commandeers a COAST GUARD AWESOMEBOAT to follow him to wherever he decided it was necessary to go.
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."