Cheese wars

Started by Umbra, June 23, 2012, 10:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbra

The object at the end of every post is to be in possession of the cheese. Sort of RP, but with looser rules (there aren't any rules).

I'll start:

Umbra decided that he wanted a snack, so he went to the fridge to get some cheese. He put in on the cutting board, and turned around to rummage in the cupboard for some crackers.

Krowdon

Krowdon walks into the kitchen wearing socks so her footsteps are muffled. She never ate breakfast and that cheese sure does look appealing. So she takes it and goes to watch some TV.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Ungatt is so drunk he mistakes the cheese for a pillow. When Krowdon is mesmerized by Jersey Shore, he takes it to his 3 bedroom box and goes to sleep happily.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Jersey Shore is for chumps. Krowdon decides to check on Ungatt because she's worried about his Health. That pillow he's using looks bad for his neck because it's cheese. So she swaps the cheese for a real pillow and takes the cheese with her on her trip to the grocery store.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Umbra

Umbra posed as a security guard and stopped Krowdon on the way out. Since the cheese didn't appear on the receipt, he passed her off to the real guards to be arrested and slipped away with the evidence bag containing the cheese.

Camaclue

Camaclue, disguised as a hobo(with a shotgun), slyly steals the bag from Umbra(with a few threats and gunshots). He then sneaks to a cave where he goes to look for a light source and a cheese knife
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Ungatt finally wakes up and calls in The Plague to catch Camaclue. Through some really awesome ambush they actually catch Camaclue (And more importantly the cheese) and begin to deliver it back to Ungatt who is having a terrible hangover and would really like his vintage cheese pillow back.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ryu

well, california has the best cheesse, so whatever cheese you guys get is donkey. so i win cos from cali?

Umbra

no.

Umbra uses a vial of the black plague to take down Ungatt's Plague and steals the cheese while wearing a HASMAT suit. He really wants to eat the cheese but needs to bring it back to the lab for decontamination first.

Camaclue

Camaclue waits for the cheese to be decontaminated. When it is, he steals it quickly and uses a jetpack to fly off to Paris to have a fancy dinner with the cheese.

Ungatt Trunn II

Ungatt arrives just to see Camaclue jet away, and is most troubled at the loss of his best hitmen. He calls the charter of the Crew of Startlingly Well Dressed Individuals in Europe and gets a tip of Camaclue's location in the Paris. He swims the entire way over there because he needed a good exercise anyway. He finds Camaclue displaying the cheese at an art exhibit so he hires a gang of thugs to create commotion, and Ungatt steals the cheese back in the confusion. He then escapes to his safehouse which is heavily guarded by the Crew of Startlingly Well Dressed Individuals.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Umbra

Umbda buys a 10,000 dollar suit and simply walks into the safehouse and takes the cheese. He engages in some light wine tasting with the guards on the way out, and decides that now would be a good time to cut into the cheese.

stormsight

Stormsight has stolen all the knives and is sneaking around somewhere in the background. Yes, she has a plan. No, she is not drunk.
She took the cheese as well, by bribing one of the slightly-drunk guards to grab it (and the knives) for her.
Currently she is somewhere in the vicinity of a large, ancient church, trying to figure out how to steal a Vespa. Because they don't have cars in france.
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Camaclue

Camaclue comes crashing into the church through a window, takes the cheese, escapes from a helicopter that suddenly blows up, and goes the rest of the way on foot to a boat where he escapes through a river.

Umbra

Umbra convinces the extraordinarily well dressed guards to help him hunt down Camaclue in their jetmarinecopter, but they are a little bit tipsy and crash it into Cam's boat, causing it to capsize. Umbra dives for the cheese!