hi

Started by Umbra, June 23, 2012, 06:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Umbra

hi

what is this place? it seems nice.

Krowdon

Hey! This is Spa, and its pretty much for whatever you want.

I'm Krowdon. *offers pawshake*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Umbra

*shakes paw*

what do you usually want this place to be?

Krowdon

Spa room? Anything goes as long as it follows forum rules, although sometimes mods miss stuff. *giggles*

Conversations usually derail so just be prepared for a lot of random stuff.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Umbra

why does it say I have no posts?

Krowdon

Since Spa is a forum for spamming and randomness, posts here dont go toward your post count. If they did, I'd have almost 20,000 posts.

Umbra

wow!

That must have taken a long time.

Krowdon

I've had a forum account for 3 years. Most of my activity was late 2009- early 2010. Activity has slowed down since then.

So how about you? What are your hobbies? Type of music you like? Favorite author?

Umbra

I like Terry Pratchett, old music.

you?

Krowdon

Favorite Author: Brian Jacques or James Patterson

Music: Mostly Broadway stuff but ABBA is my favorite band.

Ungatt Trunn II

Welcome to Spa may all your dreams come true.
Please direct all questions to Ungatt Trunn II, he's lazy and his job is stupid. He needs something to make him feel useful. Any questions beyond that can be directed at anyone. But Ungatt is also better than everyone else, so you'll get the best answers out of him.

Him being me.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

'Scuse me. I am basically second in command.

Ungatt Trunn II

You ARE second in command. We seem to be completely incapable of filling these positions.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But they are ours by default SO.

Hey, does this mean I can make laws?

Umbra

can I have a position?