Possible vacation abuse

Started by Gen. Volkov, June 20, 2012, 11:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Durza

Yes Volkov, I am Aarak.  I also apologize for and trouble I may have inadvertently caused
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Sevz

don't worry Durza, they're just complaining cos they're losing.

Volkov can't tell the difference between having a break while your winning and being a quitter.
Keep watching the duel. He's way behind but thinks it's over and his victory. Poor deluded soul won't escape my wrath that easy
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Gen. Volkov

Quotedon't worry Durza, they're just complaining cos they're losing.

Well, no, I just reported what I thought I saw.

Volkov can't tell the difference between having a break while your winning and being a quitter.

Nope, not when you can't be counted on to tell the truth. How many times have you lied about the circumstances in this thread and the poor vokluv one? Dozens. You've lied about what your name was on turbo, outright denied you were you when people figured it out. You lie whenever you think you can get away with it, so your word is simply not trustworthy. All we can judge are your actions, and your actions were to go on vaca directly after getting reamed by me. To me and every other rational person, that is quitting.

QuoteKeep watching the duel. He's way behind but thinks it's over and his victory. Poor deluded soul won't escape my wrath that easy

It is over, the only one deluding himself is you. You tried to end it once, because you didn't want to face my retribution, and you are trying to avoid admitting you lost now because you can't publicly admit the fact that you lost to me, not after calling me a noob and everything else for so long. Well, your ego is going to have to take the hit, because the duel is over. You lost. Deal with it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Pippin

under what circumstances does a retaliation count as a win
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Shadow

when the target of the retaliation goes into vacation immediately after it happens
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Pippin

the damage had already been done though
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Wolf Snare

False. Sevz pressed the button before volks petty attacks took place. It's not his fault volkov was playing dead for so long. This has all around been the saddest display of skills from volkov to date, coupled with the most insipid whining / justification. You guys should try convincing yourselves that you've won first, it may carry over more confidently in your persuasion.

Do something, anything, demonstrating a smidgeon of skill and I'll give you credit for going beyond monotonous empty threats. You've talked more than your share of bullcrap, but have backed none of it up; especially volkov. This all started, if you'll care to remember, when volkov decided he was a champ and arbitrarily decided to tell "WAR" that sevah could not be a part of their clan, lest they want to all "get owned" by the big man. Sevah left the clan out of respect, and called out the sissy volkov to a 1vs1 duel. Scared and refusing the disband, the two continued to be a thorn in WAR's side, routinely suiciding WAR members (remember when i taught you that trick the hard way, Kyle??)

From this point things only got uglier for the pair--volkov and shadow lost their clan, their accounts (shadow twice) and became bottom feeders. Keep in mind, a few months back Shield was actually competing for 1st place, with equal NW to WAR (1.5b+) but they lost it all in a hurry. Unable to replenish NW at a pace fast enough to compete, both volkov and shadow decided to cut their losses in producing NW, and began focusing solely on takedowns. This is when they were killed, and have yet to rise above 100m NW.

Skill cannot be substituted by longwinded etuffing. The facts speak for themselves, you guys have produced a pitiful attempt at best, but a few takedowns do not constitute a win since we've destroyed exponentially more NW. Sevah went on vaca for 3 days, and who cares, it's his prerogative. in a game where you can make a move once a week, taking a 3 day vacation does not mean throwing in the towel, especially when it had been over three weeks since volkov or shadow had used a turn against us. You guys know you're supposed to retaliate at least one for one, right?

As it is you're both just reassuring yourselves through ridiculous formalities. A duel is won by force. If you absolutely have to cling to this chance for a way out, you're proving our point in how weak and pathetic you really are. So, to stop  this cowardice exhibited by volkov in assuring us the duel is over, I bring forth the only sensible resolution:

Volkov, admit you have been defeated or finish the duel. Shadow can disable FA to both competitors, and let the games begin. continue.

ps: don't even respond if you're going to try your whiny BS justification rants, you guys performed so terribly you should be outright ashamed as it is, let alone trying to cling to a spineless claim like you've been doing.

Man up or just altogether stop bringing your RL angst and baggage to the forums to compensate for your shortcomings.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Every time I have a desire to play again, I read this thread, then that desire magically disappears.

Judging by the amount of active members in game, maybe I'm not alone...
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 02, 2012, 07:48:21 AM

Man up or just altogether stop bringing your RL angst and baggage to the forums to compensate for your shortcomings.
Personal attacks are not permitted.

Holby, modding
I will not deleted this

Sharptooh

Wolf Snare must be a troll, I fail to believe anyone can be this much of a  . . . well words escape me

Wolf Snare

nerdy punks like you oft envy me
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Sharptooh

Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 02, 2012, 04:15:53 PM

Thank you for providing an example

However I think you'll find that post is a personal attack thus in breach of forum rules (well, I hope so anyway)

Holby

Quote from: Sharptooh on July 02, 2012, 04:27:00 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on July 02, 2012, 04:15:53 PM

Thank you for providing an example

However I think you'll find that post is a personal attack thus in breach of forum rules (well, I hope so anyway)
Sharp, you were baiting him, so I'm not going to act on this one.

Please don't deliberately antagonise.

Holby,
modding
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Snare, that is literally the biggest pack of lies I have seen you write to date. You should just stay out of these threads, because it's pretty clear at this point that you are nothing more than Sevah's sock puppet. I'm going to ignore anything you have to say from here on out. You aren't even worth my time.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Durza

how about we all agree to let this topic focus on what it was ment to be and not what it is turning into
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts