Bored

Started by Krowdon, June 20, 2012, 09:17:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Sharptooh on June 22, 2012, 05:20:25 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on June 21, 2012, 01:02:09 PM
Lol thats winning. Though Cybermen were never my favorites.

More of a Dalek's person?

Kinda.

Think I'm gonna post some pictures I like. I dont remember where I found this picture, but I like it.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I know something you can do! Start a gang consisting of startlingly well dressed individuals whom claim to "extort classiness" where ever they go.   
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 22, 2012, 09:51:58 PM
I know something you can do! Start a gang consisting of startlingly well dressed individuals whom claim to "extort classiness" where ever they go.

What would we call ourselves?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Hmm. I'm not sure. I guess you could consider them a "crew", so maybe...
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

The Startlingly Well Dressed Crew of Individuals obviously.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Obviously that is the only option. Now I need to be well dressed.

Ungatt Trunn II

The most formal wear you have is the only attire that is even close to appropriate. The Crew will nod at your efforts, and state that while they'd never be caught dead dressed so casually, they will make an exception. (They say that to everyone for some reason)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But what will they be wearing?

Ungatt Trunn II

Hyper-formal attire. Almost ridiculous. But not quite. Almost what modern royalty would wear, if they could afford it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'd like to be Princess of Liechtenstein please.

Raggon

Why not queen? :o
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Camaclue

because she's Queen of the Krowbar
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Raggon on June 23, 2012, 10:50:44 AM
Why not queen? :o

Because all Queens are Princesses at some point.

Ungatt Trunn II

Some were duchesses and such.
DIE HIPPIE DIE