NOT AGAIN!

Started by TR Shadow, April 25, 2003, 03:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

I just had a look at the bottom of my screen where it says newest member.  I may not be the first to notice this but the newest member is The 2.  Is it just me, or wasn't that one banned guy named The Two?  If he comes back, then I'm leaving!

Sha

*pats*

He/she already posted something rather offensive about Ad earlier today, but the post was deleted and the person banned. *nods* I believe. I would think so. But fear not. The admins and mods here are very brave. *waves flag*

TR Shadow

Ah, I didn't see that.  Well, at least they've been banned.  IF THAT RANDOM NEWBIE EVER POSTS ANYTHING OFFENSIVE LIKE THAT AGAIN....

El Dos

Well I'm back! I can simply make new names whenever i want and keep hacking onto the site. If you call hiding behind computer screens and deleting posts and accounts brave, then I guess the "admins" are.

Trident

0ffenesive is bad...naughty naught.

Abby The Rat

Then we will just keep banning you new names and deleting your rule breaking post/topic. You broke the rules too many times and we have taken ACTION.

We trying to make this forum and the game a place where player can just enjoy the game. We don't want to have so many players complaining to us because of just one person. That is not fair and not right. This is way we have made RULES to keep this forum a good place to come too.

Just a note, getting around the ban doesn't mean "Hacking". It mean getting around a ban so you are going to get something worse.  I'm in process of thinking this something worse.

The Mod and Admin have Spoken.

Be WARNED
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]