Suckish story of bad

Started by Camaclue, June 12, 2012, 02:35:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

I'm gonna post tidbits and if you want the whole story I'll P.M. it to you.
WARNING: his story has swars and bad acting

Not too far from her school was the newspaper company The Daily Journal where a twenty-three year old young man was delivering paper to a truck loader. This young man goes by the name of Christopher Carolina or Chris. Chris had just graduated from college. He had dreamed of being a journalist for the Journal but instead ended up loading papers into trucks instead of writing in them. "Carolina!" the head man of the paper room called out. "You get the shift off early. I think it was something about your sister." He told him. "Figures." He muffled to himself. "Well let's see what you got yourself into Ems!" He said to himself as he walked out of the noisy factory.

I edited nothing. This is how it is on the paper.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

i would have to P.M. you the story as it has swars and bad parenting/acting.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

when i have the time/don't feel lazy

Krowdon

Thats what I always say. :)

Camaclue

Krowdon

Camaclue

Krowdon