The Fractured Empires RP

Started by Camaclue, June 11, 2012, 09:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

(about a dozen)
The cannibals quickly reach Elaine, spears ready. As they raise their crude weapons, one of them falls to the ground with an arrow protruding from its skull. You turn to see a man on horseback, preparing another arrow and seemingly swearing at the tribal beasts. The said beasts cry out and run away, leaving their fallen ally in the dust. (P.S. He's a trader and you can choose his name)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Elaine is slightly disappointed she didnt get to fight any cannibals, but the stranger is far more fascinating. She waves him down and waits to see if He'll come over.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Elaine's savior gets off of his horse and walks past Elaine, straight towards the corpse. He kneels down and carefully starts removing jewelry from the gnoll's(I wandered the intranot and anthro hyenas are called gnolls) neck and wrist.He looks up at Elaine, puts his loot in his pack, and gets on his horse, gesturing for Elaine to get on. Whoever he is, he's not very talkative.

Krowdon

(HER NAME IS ELEANOR. We goofed.)

There is no Elaine, only Eleanor. And Eleanor does not trust this dude. She takes off running in the opposite direction of the trader, even though he killed the gnolls.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

(yes. We dun goof'd)
The trader just rides off, straight in the direction that Elanor was going. She sighs unhappily as the man goes off. Maybe it would have been a good idea to hitch a ride. As she walks to the right of the sunset, some gnolls watch her leave their territory behind some dunes.
(P.S. I just punished you for making a bad decision. C: )

Krowdon

Now thats he's gone, she changes directions and continues in the direction she was headed. Or so she thinks. It turns out, Eleanor ends up going completely in the wrong direction.

(Take that Camelglue. What will you throw at me next?)

Camaclue

(a passage of time. BEAT THAT Let's just continue)
After a day and a half of being lost later, Elanor finally reaches The Desert Pocket, also known as Grazzin. She goes around, looking for the building that houses the Pit Stop, a weak magical gateway between universes used for trade. As you look around, you see the man who saved you, leaving a large building with a full bag. Maybe that's where it is.

Krowdon

Deciding she really would rather not face the stranger, Elanor ducks into an alleyway to hide until he passes. She's grateful that he saved her life, but she wasnt ready to trust a stranger from the desert.

Camaclue

(mah gawd, it still lives!)
The stranger passes by you, ignoring your presence. You continue to the Pit Stop and enter the seemingly small building. But instead of a simple small trading hut, you enter a vastly large room with several whitish bands hovering and distorting the area. Those are the pockets intersecting into a single area outside of your universe. The vendors of different races and sizes yell and caw and roar, each of their vending areas close to their pocket and universe. You soon spot three stalls selling Thyme, which should you go to? (#1 has a nice looking griffin vendor, #2 has a grumpy looking dragon guy, #3 has what looks like a witch/demon/really ugly thing owning it)

Krowdon

Go to the Demon witch thing, it looks like it knows what it's doing with herbs and magic, the other two might not be so knowledgeable and you could get bad thyme.

Camaclue

You go to the witch and ask for some Thyme. "Ahhh you want Thyme? You must pay the price, however!" She points to her price sign with a bony red finger. Thyme is 25 coins for a jar, jar included.

Krowdon

Elanor: Dig out the 25 gold from your pocket and place it on the counter for the witch to inspect.

Camaclue

The demon-witch picks up the money, causing it to melt in her hands. She smiles and drops the glob into a water bowl filled with molten metals of currency. She hands you the jar of Thyme and goes to her next customer. While heading out, you bump into something...
(you decide who or what you bumped into. As this is the pit stop, NO LIMITS)

Krowdon

Elaine: You look up to see who you.... Aw shoot. It's the man from the desert.

Camaclue

The man looks at you and goes to his bag. Inside, he takes out three things, a wristband made of bronze and a shiny teal crystal on the edge, a polished tree branch with a fancy design carved into it, and a pair of red sandals. He seems to be offering one to you. Do you accept the offer or abscond?