signup for currently unnamed RP

Started by Camaclue, June 09, 2012, 06:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

Of course
I even made a map of the 5 empires you can go around.
the ones far north are off limits due to war and such.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Can you post the map please? Can the wizards also have some sort of hand to hand combat experience as well?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

I drew it on paper and I don't have a scanner that works for this comp.
the other has a virus.

Krowdon

*pokes above post* Cant you just redraw it on paint?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Krowdon

You still didnt answer my question on whether or not wizards can have hand to hand combat experience as well. It'd suck to be able to use only magic all the time.

Camaclue

wizards can use their staff to whack someone upside the head.
other than that, they can't punch much.

Krowdon

But I'm a Necromancer. They commune with the dead to tell the future. How can I defend myself?

Camaclue

you can use your skills to make others ill, kill them, and use them to fight for you
:)

Camaclue

also i gave up on drawing the map so I'll just tell you how each nation looks when you play.

Krowdon

What if I'm assaulted directly?  I want to have at the very least a dirk. :/

Camaclue

>.>
I'll make an exception this time...

Krowdon

Name: Eleanor
*Species: Anthropomorphic Foxdragon ( Sorry brah. You said Furries)
Nation: Drylands
Class: Necromancer
Appearance: About 5'6 in height. She has light grey fur over most of her body. The back of her shoulders, down the back of her upper arms, back of her calves, and the back of her hands have white/silvery scales. Darker hazel eyes.
Clothing/Armour: Her clothing is usually dark green mage robes with a little bit of gold trim. When traveling she wears pants and a dark grey top thats a little big for her, along with a lightweight black cloak.
Personality: She's nervous around other people, because where she is, it isnt acceptable to be mixed race. Eleanor just goes along with what other people say, usually. She's very dedicated to her craft though, always trying to learn new necromancy techniques. More TBD because I'm lazy.
Allies: TBD
Enemies: TBD
Strengths: Necromancer, can use her powers to communicate with Spirits to make predictions, kind of like a soothsayer. More TBD
Weakness:  She isnt a very good necromancer, so her stuff only works half the time. More TBD
Background: Lived in the drylands most of her life. He father was in to necromancy and he was able to teach her some before he got killed by a spirit he summoned that was too powerful for him. Eleanor has just been hiding out on her own since then, practicing what necromancy she knew and using her fathers tomes to help her learn the rest.   
*Quirks: N/A
*Weapons: Necromancy, I suppose? Cam says I can make people sick and kill them with it. Dirk.
Other things that may be important: TBD

-----

I'm lazy so I'll fill in more of that later.

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Krowdon

Dude you should totally be a hobbit.