Click here to serve the Emperor!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 08, 2012, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I don't care about sexuality, nor do I believe people will be condemned to eternal torture after life, but I do believe that you are what gender you're born as. That's... kinda how it words. That IS what you are. You may not like it, you may wish you were the other gender and you may emulate the other gender but you are still your gender.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I suppose that once technology allows to completely alter our bodies then it'll be difference. Who knows. And most importantly, who cares! World's ending this year anyway.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 25, 2012, 03:23:09 PM
I suppose that once technology allows to completely alter our bodies then it'll be difference.

It'll be difference.

When that happens, I'm getting a fox tail. But one thats proportionate to me, has fur, and I can wag and show emotion with and stuff.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You're breaking a rule, one that I am never wrong. Ever.

Also that's not exactly what I meant... I think a tail would be more of a hindrance. Actually I know it would.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Probably a little. But i'd get used to it!

Ungatt Trunn II

If that's what you want, that's what you want. But I reserve the right to designate you as weird and potentially unstable.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 25, 2012, 03:46:13 PM
If that's what you want, that's what you want. But I reserve the right to designate you as weird and potentially unstable.

why unstable?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Camaclue

when the technology becomes possible, I'm going to create multiple altered versions of me(ie. one who can breath underwater, one that has wings, etc.) and use a machine to put my consciousness into whichever one I want to be in.
Also, read a story called Pinocchio in a book called The Starry Rift to understand more.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Wings would be awesome too. Huge, feathery ones.

Ungatt Trunn II

Subject shows signs of apparent disconnect from reality, coupled with probable experiential delusions.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

i know what reality is! And Reality and I are Chill. B)

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE