Click here to serve the Emperor!

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 08, 2012, 10:10:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

The test isn't supposed to be a measure of intelligence, but aptitude. It does a purposely terrible job at doing this with odd answers. But when you forgo the answers, well you can't be properly scored because those variables aren't accounted in the scoring formula so you fail by default.  :(
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*giggles*

I had srs answers the first time.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You never had srs answers. People always find some alternate answer to the gender question even when I have "other" as an option. I never got that.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

You can be male, female, or neither. I'm actually female.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

How can you be neither humans don't work like that
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Because sometimes people feel like they dont need a gender.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well some people don't feel like being human but they're still humans.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I dont know anyone who thinks they arent human.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well you are what you are, for better or worse the way I see it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 25, 2012, 02:59:26 PM
Well you are what you are, for better or worse the way I see it.

*claps* I approve this message.

Ungatt Trunn II

That also applies to gender. You are what gender you are, better or worse. I guess they got surgery for that now but you won't ever be the totally opposite gender because the way humans develop and our current technology.

But oh well, I suppose people can hold whatever delusion they want as well.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 25, 2012, 03:05:02 PM
That also applies to gender. You are what gender you are, better or worse. I guess they got surgery for that now but you won't ever be the totally opposite gender because the way humans develop and our current technology.

*unless you are Christian, apparently.

Ungatt Trunn II

Wait, unless you're Christian for what?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I know superchristians, and not just one or two, like /a lot/ I know IRL who are all 'No homosexuality, your are always the gender you're born, blah blah blah the devil.'