Krowdon's Current Anime

Started by Krowdon, June 07, 2012, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

LOOK AT THIS LITTLE doot JUST SITTING THERE LOOKING ALL PLEASED WITH HIMSELF. I'M GONNA KILL HIM DFNADLJGBDYGUBIFGTOFUIABG
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I'M GONNA KILL EVERYBODY!!! STILL!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I wanna take Kyubey out to a vacant lot and put a bullet in his head. And when he comes back, I'll do it again. Then after that, I'll put him in a sack, fill it with rocks, and drown him. then after that I'll hang him upside down and cut him open and watch him bleed to death then burn the body. AHHHHHHH.

Flitchaye Warrior

Ungatt Trunn II

I'd hug him to death.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

He just keeps coming back to life.

Ungatt Trunn II

I have a lot of hugging to do.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Skin several of him alive and make me a coat.

Flitchaye Warrior

Just wait while I search up tortures.

Ungatt Trunn II

Krowdon, why sadism all of the sudden?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

Stupid !@%$^&$ parental controls!

Krowdon

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on August 01, 2012, 06:43:17 PM
Stupid !@%$^&$ parental controls!

I know how you feel.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 01, 2012, 06:37:53 PM
Krowdon, why sadism all of the sudden?

What do you mean?