Krowdon's Current Anime

Started by Krowdon, June 07, 2012, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 01, 2012, 03:11:28 PM
Then you have my sword or wand or whatever we fight with.

Whatever you want, I think. Mami had guns, and Sayaka had a sword.
----------

Maybe I should watch Sailor Moon, too.  That has Magical Girls. Maybe I'll watch that after I finish this show.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

I wouldn't watch that if I were you.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Alright, I have a giant [Behind] saw thing in one hand and artillery gun in the other.

This saw thing

and this gun
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

Quote from: Krowdon on August 01, 2012, 03:18:04 PM
Why not?
Just trust me. I have watched before(hate to recall it) It was a very crappy anime.

Krowdon

Quote from: Flitchaye Warrior on August 01, 2012, 03:19:57 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on August 01, 2012, 03:18:04 PM
Why not?
Just trust me. I have watched before(hate to recall it) It was a very crappy anime.

Not what I heard.

And I'd want an Axe or sword of some kind.

Ungatt Trunn II

But I mean am I breaking any rules by having a giant butt saw thing and a rail cannon as my weapons?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

Just don't watch it. I hope this will be enough to deter you.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 01, 2012, 03:23:58 PM
But I mean am I breaking any rules by having a giant [Behind] saw thing and a rail cannon as my weapons?

They might be too big for you to use. But Mami had a pretty big gun she used as a finishing weapon. so.

And That picture does nothing for me. If you can find another Magical Girl anime that isnt Sailor Moon, I'll watch that instead.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

Nooooooooo!!!!!! The despair!!!!!

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

Fine. Just give me a sec to look through.*goes to look through webpage* D.N. Angel.

Krowdon