Krowdon's Current Anime

Started by Krowdon, June 07, 2012, 06:47:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Out of no where you are all for rather miserable "deaths" of this... whatever it is.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Not only that, but you have expressed a growing interest in "gore".

Do you have misanthropic thoughts and wish to enact grisly torture on your fellow humans? 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Flitchaye Warrior

I think I'm going to run away from this new breed of Krowdon.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 01, 2012, 06:55:34 PM
Not only that, but you have expressed a growing interest in "gore".

Do you have misanthropic thoughts and wish to enact grisly torture on your fellow humans? 

No.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Nevermind, I'm staying here.

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

But just in case...*pull out Hoplon, Greek Armor, short sword, and a long spear*

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah, it's easier to catch a victim when they are alone.

Even easier when you got a group to get 'em... He got a real pretty mouth ain't he? Hehehe.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Ehhh something about Deliverance.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Well basically it looked like you were threatening him with your "good choice" comment. So it went from there I guess.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

And then I was like "hmm if he stays and there's more of us than him, that's a group that could be more dangerous than being attacked alone by one" then I made a Deliverance reference.
DIE HIPPIE DIE