Diamond Jubilee

Started by Firetooth, June 05, 2012, 02:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I'm assuming you know who Russell Brand is. Considering the source, it should be obvious that was a JOKE.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on June 08, 2012, 12:49:04 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 08, 2012, 12:50:35 AM
Lucy was just -edit-with you lol

STAY OUT
Holby, being annoying
I know, my feelings weren't hurt. None the less it was still rude to ask somebody else to type it out for me rather than just going to google and doing it myself.

grow a pair n stand up for yourself mate
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 08, 2012, 06:35:20 PM
I'm assuming you know who Russell Brand is. Considering the source, it should be obvious that was a JOKE.
I don't like Russell Brand.

Anyway, most people agree the Queen isn't important, I was just saying she is busy, for non-brits (99% of the forum) and you overuse LOL so much I can't tell whether you found the Queen amusing or the quote. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shores of Tripoli

Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 09, 2012, 03:44:25 AM

STAY OUT
Holby, being annoying
I know, my feelings weren't hurt. None the less it was still rude to ask somebody else to type it out for me rather than just going to google and doing it myself.

Lol, it's the Internet. What am I going to do, through up some angry emoticons? Here-  >:( >:( >:(

Grrrr!

haha, who cares?

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI don't like Russell Brand.

Wasn't asking your opinion of him. I was just assuming you knew who he was, because he is relatively famous in the US and much more famous in England.

Anyway, most people agree the Queen isn't important, I was just saying she is busy, for non-brits (99% of the forum) and you overuse LOL so much I can't tell whether you found the Queen amusing or the quote.

The quote, and don't get all pissy. I actually have no real opinion about the Queen. I'm American, we kind of had a war to rid ourselves of having to worry about the Royals.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Shores of Tripoli on June 09, 2012, 08:00:29 PM
Quote from: Wolf Snare on June 09, 2012, 03:44:25 AM

STAY OUT
Holby, being annoying

Lol, it's the Internet. What am I going to do, through up some angry emoticons? Here-  >:( >:( >:(

Grrrr!

haha, who cares?

better than being an apologetic sycophant acting like a eunuch
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

There was no reason to be bothered by the comment. It's Lucy. He's not being any of those things, he is just being reasonable.

Shores of Tripoli

[Shush] Snare, I know were you live. I'll kill your family. Your just upset because you're a N00B! I'm so much better than you at life.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(  Grrr!

better?

Shadow, modding

Gen. Volkov

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 10, 2012, 12:47:55 AM
QuoteI don't like Russell Brand.

Wasn't asking your opinion of him. I was just assuming you knew who he was, because he is relatively famous in the US and much more famous in England.

Anyway, most people agree the Queen isn't important, I was just saying she is busy, for non-brits (99% of the forum) and you overuse LOL so much I can't tell whether you found the Queen amusing or the quote.

The quote, and don't get all pissy. I actually have no real opinion about the Queen. I'm American, we kind of had a war to rid ourselves of having to worry about the Royals.
I'm not getting "pissy" (is that even a word, though?) about it. Plus, you excluded the :P. Scandalous, clearly trying to change the tone of what I wrote.
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Gen. Volkov

QuoteI'm not getting "pissy" (is that even a word, though?) about it. Plus, you excluded the :P. Scandalous, clearly trying to change the tone of what I wrote.

It is a word. It's in the dictionary.

piss·y
adjective, piss·i·er, piss·i·est. Slang: Vulgar .
soiled with or reeking of urine.
inferior, nasty, or disagreeable.

Anyway, you sounded pissy to me, :P or no :P. Quit taking passive aggressive lessons from Shadow.

Sharptooh

Stop being such a grumpus Volkov :P

And yes, grumpus is in the dictionary

Firetooth

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 12, 2012, 02:05:24 AM
QuoteI'm not getting "pissy" (is that even a word, though?) about it. Plus, you excluded the :P. Scandalous, clearly trying to change the tone of what I wrote.

piss·y

Anyway, you sounded pissy to me, :P or no :P. Quit taking passive aggressive lessons from Shadow.
That posts looks a bit "pissy" to me. :P

Shadow

Quote from: Firetooth on June 12, 2012, 04:59:56 AM
Quote from: Gen. Volkov on June 12, 2012, 02:05:24 AM

piss·y

That posts looks a bit "pissy" to me. :P
well done young squire