Hunny Bunny

Hey, I'm new here. So Hello everyone. ~waves~

~mwah~ :wub:

I'm a not insane, just pretty.
Every thing is just lovely, in my eyes.
Orlando Bloom, is just Hot. ~Sigh~

I'm not who you think I am.  user posted image

Ruatine

Welcome, Hunny Bunny! If you need any help just ask. I'm here to help with anything you might need!   :)

~Stephanie
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

wolf bite

Good to have you with us.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Darkness

Welcome and good luck to you.

A comment on Orlando if I may.  I know not who this man is.  Is he an actor?  Friend?  The garbage man?  Either way I saw your poll and it seems a little unfair.  There wasn't one choice that I would pick.  Being a guy I think Orlando is kinda goofy looking but I'm sure he's a nice guy.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Abby The Rat

Welcome, Hunny Bunny, I'm the forum Knight and mod. Just ask me anything you like too.

Or you could use one of my IM below.

~Hugs~ I hope you have a good time here.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Hunny Bunny

Cool, You add to my list Ad. *Hugs*

Thanks everyone for welcoming me. :wub: I'm going to be so loved.
*Mwah*

Beem

Quote from: DarknessWelcome and good luck to you.

A comment on Orlando if I may.  I know not who this man is.  Is he an actor?  Friend?  The garbage man?  Either way I saw your poll and it seems a little unfair.  There wasn't one choice that I would pick.  Being a guy I think Orlando is kinda goofy looking but I'm sure he's a nice guy.
Orlando Bloom is the actor who played Legolas in Lord of the Rings.  Now, onto the actual post topic.  HI!  Gl with the game, need anything you can ask ^_^.  *Goes to add her to his Aim buddy list.*

p.s. I like your sn. ^_^

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Dead Eye

Love the sn. Really...um...different. Have a good time!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Darkness

WOW.  I didn't even recognize him without all the blonde hair and the pointy ears.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

TR Shadow

Hello, I'm glad you're here.  My name is Julie.  I am still a newbie, but I've gotten use to that idea ^_^.  Well, I may be a newbie, but I'm an old one.  If you have any questions concerning the game, don't hesitate to ask someone else.  If you ask me, I'll prolly give you some stupid answer, as I am one of the worst players on the site :P.  Ummmm, lessee, more about me...  Ummm, I'm not drunk!  Yes, I am not.  I may act like it, but I'm not ^_^.  *Spins around in little circles*

Trident

Orlando Bloom= UGLY

Ashton Kutcher= HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I needed to straighten that out for ya.

~Ashty lova

Hunny Bunny

Orlando ugly? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sniff*

Ashton is hot but not as hot as Orlandy

Trident

Quote from: Hunny BunnyOrlando ugly? HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Sniff*

Ashton is hot but not as hot as Orlandy
Excuse me, I think you made a typo-

Orlando is kinda hot, but NOT as hot as Ashton.

CoolClaw

It doesn't matter because I'm hotter than all those guys put together. :D
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Trident

Quote from: CoolClawIt doesn't matter because I'm hotter than all those guys put together. :D
Really?  How can I trust you?   :P