Contest

Started by Krowdon, May 28, 2012, 09:49:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not really a fan. I like... softer music.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Broadway stuff is what I like.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I have a few songs I like in just about every genre. Mostly like oldies music and classic rock stuff.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Um, my favorite bands are Sister Hazel and ABBA.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Can't say I have any favorite bands. I have, however, several bands and singers that I like. Probably too many to list.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

The Rolling Stones, CCR, The Who, The Doors, Ink Spots, Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Mills Brothers, Merle Haggard, Hank Williams Sr, Hank Williams Jr, Marty Robbins, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, Rammstein, Dean Martin, Ted Nugent, and many more.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Raggon

Hmm. My favorite singer in that list is many more. :D
I void warranties
Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Dark Claws

Is it bad that I had to stare at your post for 5 minutes to figure out what you were saying?
Life without the Spa just killed what wit I had.
Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Ryu

Dark Claws

Welcome the most annoying person on Earth, oh look Dark Claws just walked in.

@(*_*)@. Either a monkey, or Princess Leai on drugs.

What happens when a permanent resident deletes their account?

Like an assistant

Krowdon

Quote from: Dark Claws on May 28, 2012, 01:26:07 PM
Is it bad that I had to stare at your post for 5 minutes to figure out what you were saying?
Life without the Spa just killed what wit I had.

How so?

Sharptooh

I think the competition should involve cheese

Possibly who can find the best cheese picture (judged by a panel of spa denizens) or who can post the most picture of cheese, or who can manage to include the word cheese in every post they make for the longest time period . . . the possibilities are endless when it comes to cheese

Firetooth

The question is - deal . . . OR NO DEAL!?
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE