My wraith

Started by Trident, April 24, 2003, 06:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

I want you to know this, people.... (DON'T MOCK ME, I'M SERIOUS)

In turbo, if somebody attacks me once, I don't stop attacking them back 'til their maxed out.

The following people have fallen into that unlucky area:

Peace Alliance
Ereptor's Raiders

I don't wish for anymore people to have to go through this...   :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

~The-nice-on-forums, cruel-on-games Trident

Peace Alliance

ha, you dont think i'm used to people retaliatng? only thing is, you got through. all because of holby..... i will get you holby........

Ereptor

trident you suck on rotten rat droppings.  go somewhere else with your empty threats.  you will just continue to get beat down.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ruatine

Ereptor, that was disgusting and rude.  <_<

Trident, you'll gain a lot of enemies with that kind of attitude.  ;)  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

lonewolf1817

i dont understand who is trident and who is he mad at and why? also eroptor  come on man u cant tel me that is a funny insult it just tells ppl that you spend to much time in ur delusional world.
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Abby The Rat

Quote from: Ereptortrident you suck on rotten rat droppings.
~Wonder if it a redwall insult, or it should be edited under rule one.~

Well, want do you think.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

Trident is a she, my dear boy.

Quotei dont understand who is trident and who is he mad at and why? also eroptor come on man u cant tel me that is a funny insult it just tells ppl that you spend to much time in ur delusional world

Corrections on Lonewolf's post so it's actually readable:

I don't understand who Trident is. Who is he mad at and why? Also, Ereptor, come on, man. You can't tell me that is a funny insult. It just tells people that you spend too much time in your delusional world.

If you would learn to post correctly, it would make the forums a neater place, and it would make a lot of people happier.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Abby The Rat

Don't correct his mistake and not correct the gender.

QUOTE (Gender does not change)

I don't understand who Trident is. Who is he mad at and why? Also, Ereptor, come on, man. You can't tell me that is a funny insult. It just tells people that you spend too much time in your delusional world.[/quote]

See, you change his and put he. When you just told us Trident is a she. So you should of said

I don't understand who Trident is. Who is she mad at and why? Also, Ereptor, come on, man. You can't tell me that is a funny insult. It just tells people that you spend too much time in your delusional world.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Ruatine

:P I corrected his gender issue in my first sentence. In my correction of his post, however, I was merely fixing grammatical errors, not informational errors.

Ereptor

rotten rat droppings??? heh heh heh i thought it was funny.  It is connected to rwl, too.  suck on salamander spit all of you who don't like my rude crude insults.  Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!!!!! :lol:  
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Darkness

Ahh classic Monty Python and the Holy Grail comedy.  Gotta love it.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Peace Alliance

MOA HA HA HA HA!! me and ereptor have taught you what happens when you threaten us have we not? like i said. you got lucky when you broke me before. i will do my best to see that it doesn't happen again. but i dont like being threatened. neither (as if you couldn't tell) does ereptor!

Trident

:angry: Empty threats?  <_<

I AM NOT all words you know.  I'm mainly actions.  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
Like heck I've made a lot of enemies, I'd rather make them then friends  :angry:  

:angry: Don't ask :angry:

Trident

Quote from: Peace AllianceMOA HA HA HA HA!! me and ereptor have taught you what happens when you threaten us have we not? like i said. you got lucky when you broke me before. i will do my best to see that it doesn't happen again. but i dont like being threatened. neither (as if you couldn't tell) does ereptor!
You have taught me nothing.  Nor has Ereptor.  Heck, Ereptor and I are still friends, though we sometimes beat up eachother on RWL.  I don't care...I'm slowly, but surely, getting revenge.   :P  :P

This is to you, peace alliance:  :P

Peace Alliance

revenge? could you please explain to me how letting me farm you is getting revenge? lol! you and ereptor are friends ah? hmmm.... thats funny.... i heard otherwise.