spa mod for a day (maybe more, maybe less)

Started by Shadow, May 27, 2012, 01:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I'm told people are interested in a more long term spa mod

thoughts?
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

I disagree. We don't need one it just causes Drama. Remember Sharptooth?

Also no one posts. :(
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

No one already posts. So conflict is what we need. As long as it's me as Spa Mod. If it's anyone else then it won't work because they suck.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Camaclue

I vote me to be mod because Ungatt has already been mod countless times and we need some variety.
P.S. Ungatt's a dictator
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

If the kind of variety you want is some hapless child making a few attempts at humor using memes so he can feel accepted, then choose Camaclue. But if you want a loose cannon wild card with whom anything goes, choose me.
P.S. Camaclue sucks (the life outta spa)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

Wait a sec, who ever said we'd be VOTING?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Hmm, well just to be safe...

Yeah I'm a dictator and a tyrant but in these troubled times, are you really going to sacrifice the sanctity of our Spa for freedom which you rarely get to utilize due to the lack of activity? Not only can I generate activity, I can generate sanctity. Whatever that means.

Now we must all understand one thing, most will disagree with anything. Which is to say I will disagree with you for the simple reason that YOU are not ME and I'm infallibly correct in every situation, no exceptions whatsoever. And because you are not me, and therefor fallible, you need to think "Should I really trust my own instincts even though they aren't right, or should I trust this guy who obviously knows exactly what he's talking about?" The answer is yes.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

you know as Spa Mod for 2 days, all I did was sticky some threads and unstickied others.
and Sanctity means holy or sacred, and you just bring impiety
but then again I am a hapless child yearning for acceptance
but then again it's silly to agree with you because I only agree with 61.98354% of what you say
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Ungatt Trunn II

Well that just shows how dreadfully boring you'd be, huh?

I know what sanctity means. The joke is what would "I generate sanctity" mean. Don't be an idiot. Though I find it hilarious that you use a listed antonym. Did you really have to search that term to find out what it meant? Another reason why you shouldn't be spa mod. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

My room feels like the ninth circle of hell. It's frikkin -9000 degrees.