Flowers

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 27, 2012, 11:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryu

Anybody know some great music libraries out there?

I currently am using spotify, and sync with copytrans, but im looking for something, MOAR!

please help me out

Krowdon

I buy my stuff off itunes.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

people wont like you after a while. You're going to be outcast.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Well, if you just happened to get a new computer, then when you do connect to itunes, it will reformat everything, so yea. That blows chunks bra

Also im dirt broke, cant be buying music for 1$ a song lol

i can however do a monthly thing of 10 bucks or whatever

Ryu

so
im true troll spammer, you aint supposed to like me.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ryu on May 27, 2012, 07:54:21 PM
Well, if you just happened to get a new computer, then when you do connect to itunes, it will reformat everything, so yea.

What do you mean?

Krowdon

People can get mean.

Ungatt Trunn II

For once I think I understand where he's coming from. iTunes absolutely RAKES YOU OVER THE COALS when you change computers.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

But how? Will I lose stuff?

Ryu

you computer breaks down, you get it reformatted, its basically starts with nothing right? then you need to reinstall itunes, when you do that itunes wont be compatible with your ipod.

or if you wanted to go to a friends and download their music, you cant even do that

itunes is pretty crappy, it even takes a while to open up

Krowdon

But will I lose things not synced to my Ipod?

Ryu

and? 

krowdon, at any moment somebody could come and be like stfu u a-hole, and give me all their reasons why and whatever, thats fine, they are entitled to their oppinions, i have no reason to believe i will deal with something new.

Ungatt Trunn II

You lose it all. Like a giant cluster... screw.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Oh. People dont really share their opinions of me and I guess I'm okay with that. I just feel like sometimes I annoy people.