Your Names

Started by Ryu, May 23, 2012, 11:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Thats true.I never thought about it like that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Taiser

And thats why only short people should get to grow.

Krowdon

But we all have to be short at one point.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Taiser

... darn my plans are foiled again well fine then you and I can pick who grows and who stays short.

Krowdon

Alright. You and I can grow, but Camaclue has to stay short.

Taiser

Huzzah tallness shall be mine. -runs around like a happy moron-

Krowdon

*sits on your shoulders* ONWARD!

Taiser

CHARGE!! -runs onward-

Krowdon

Taiser

Oh no Krowdon you okay? -picks up-

Krowdon

*turns to dust and blows away*

Taiser

-falls dramticlly to knees- NOOOOOOOOOO -camera zooms out slowly beforfe end credits-

Krowdon

That was a beautiful movie. I cry every time. ;__;

Taiser

I know right even worse than doby's death.

Krowdon

Not as bad as Titanic. That movie was so sad I cried all my tears.