Poni should poni poni.

Started by Axan, May 23, 2012, 06:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axan

But only if poni has poni poni'd the aforementioned poni poni number of times.

Krowdon

Nein. That attitude is unacceptable.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

So, you have accepted our pony fornicating ways?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Axan

I did not mention poni fornication good sah. Merely that poni should only poni a fellow poni.

Krowdon

Ryu

Krowdon

Axan

Krowdon

Ryu

Krowdon

Ryu is in Lesbians with you, Axan.

Axan

The phrase meaning, of course, that one should not attempt to launch a conversation about ponies to someone who does not care in the slightest for ponies. Therefore, poni should poni poni.

Ryu

Krowdon