Hello, Me!

Started by Krowdon, May 23, 2012, 04:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ian2424 on May 23, 2012, 02:45:05 PM
Oh my gosh, really? I'm Krowdon. And when I'm sleeping, I'm Ungatt. That's why her posts sound like that.

How are you today?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

ha ha yaio avatar lol

Krowdon

Thats not yaoi. Its a heterosexual pairing.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ryu

Krowdon

No. Yaoi would be a homosexual pairing.

my icon is a depiction of a heterosexual pairing. I could get a yaoi one but I'd have to find a male version of Snowman. :/

Ryu

Krowdon

It wont be yaoi dont worry. I'm keeping this icon for a while I like it.

Ryu

Krowdon

Ryu

Krowdon

haha. I'm sorry. I wont post yaoi. I very rarely. < Chance of Furries.

Ryu

Krowdon

Thats an unacceptable post sah.

Ryu

Krowdon

Those posts need to be deleted.